Our desire at Trinity is for families to worship together. To enhance the worship experience of our children, we have:
- Children’s messages happen on the 1st and 3rd Sundays in our Ignite contemporary service and the 2nd and 4th in our traditional sevice. On the 5th Sunday, there is one in both sevices.
- Worship activity bags available for busy hands! (located in the rear of the sanctuary and in our Faith and Life Center)
- A nursery is available at both services (for those children 3 and under) and during our Sunday school hour we offer special early childhood classes for children 4 and under.
Our desire is to provide a caring, safe and healthy environment for your baby or toddler. Children under three years of age are invited to visit the Nursery on Sunday mornings. Our nursery staff consists of trained caregivers and volunteers. Our nursery is located in the South end of the building in the Early Childhood Ministry hallway (Room 103).
Each time you come to the nursery we will ask you to:
- Sign your child in.
- Take a vibrating pager in case you are needed.
- Leave any special instructions with the nursery staff.
- Let us show love and care to your baby!